Sunday, June 14, 2015

Autism medical tidbits from a scrap of paper I found in my file.

I'm not sure where I got the information below but I had it scribbled on a scrap paper and tucked away in my Dup15q "research" binder. I think I was listening to a podcast on autism and took notes. I am writing it down here for safekeeping.

Things to do for constipation:
-Vitamin C 6 mg/day
-Aloe oils (good brand it miracle of aloe)
-Senna
-colace
-Avoid bar coded foods

Autism: an autoimmune disease?  A new perspective.  Check out New finding in brain immune system connection

Contraindicated meds:
-tylenol depletes glutathione by 21%
-depakote depletes carnitine
-Antipsychs such as SSRIs not recommended in children less than 7 years of age. (Read Anatomy of an Epidemic)
-statins deplete CoQ10
-"Beer for breakfast"??? Not sure why this was written down.
-cyclosporine (Not sure why)
-NO2 bad for those with seizures and mitochondiral diseases

Vaccines:
Watch greatergoodmovie.com  and Trace Amounts

MSS:
Master Mineral Solution/Miracle Mineral Supplement.  A controversial supplement that may do more harm than good?

HBOT: Hyperbaric oxygen therapy 
- helpful for mitochondrial disease
-reduces inflammation
-people with seizures and mitochondrial disease can benefit

Quentin hypertonic products:
a line of supplements that offers minerals obtained from the sea.
Good source of magnesium.

-IVIG used for immunodeficiency
-autoimmune diseases can lead to PANDA/PANS ( Pediatric AutoimmuneNeuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections/ Pediatric Acute-onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome)
Difference between PANDA and PANS

No comments:

Post a Comment