Saturday, July 13, 2019

Rosemary Altea on Why Advanced Souls Incarnate with Disabilities and Luki Pooki is Becoming Such a Handsome Young Boy.






Here is Rosemary Altea addressing one of my questions about why advanced souls incarnate with intellectual/physical disabilities.

Listen at 27:23 for question from JiJi

We are one year seizure free!!!!

Making progress with using a spoon.


Lucas is making progress with feeding therapy.  Some days, he will eat a whole meal with a spoon and other times, he won't take one bite.  The dentist recently stated that his back molars are coming in but his teeth are that of a six year old (he just turned 8).  The molars must be bothering him because he will put anything in his mouth.  I found him munching on dry leaves, grass, mulch and his index finger which is swollen and red from all the biting.  Last night, as I was bathing him, I pulled out a little red balloon out of his butt. At first, I worried it might be a hemorrhoid but Lucas always has good BM. I hope he didn't swallow the balloon when it was inflated. I've tried to avoid placing his finger guard on his index finger because it impeded dexterity but  I am being more diligent about putting it on now, at least temporarily until his molars are all out.  .


Lucas loves to play with this
He is getting to be such a handsome young boy
He can now swing on his own. 
Fridays are for swimming at Ability First 



The little red balloon I pulled out of his butt during bath time.





I love it when he gives me his tight hugs!

 Enjoying the trees at Sequoia with little brother
Feeling sick

I hate it when he is sick but love that he lets me cuddle him all day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment