Friday, June 30, 2017

A Reading with Lisa Williams May 2017


A few years back, actually I think it is more like a decade ago, (time flies so fast!) there was a show on a cable station called the Lisa Williams Show, a Merv Griffin production.  It was a show featuring the mediumship, healing and psychic intuitive abilities of Lisa Williams, a medium and clairvoyant.  The show chronicled her typical day at work where she gave readings to her clients to connect with their loved one on the other side of the veil.  I was fascinated by her ability to heal hurting and grieving people just by delivering loving messages from the departed.  She also healed sick animals and cleared up negative energy in people who seemed stuck in life.  Contrary to the stance the Church takes on such abilities as being taboo and evil, I found it strengthened my faith even more in a loving God, heaven and life after death.  I recorded every one of her shows and thought of her long after her show ended and she moved on to do her work in other parts of the world.  

Here is a sample of her work from her show. 


Last year as I was surfing the net, I found her site and discovered she was giving private readings! For such a busy person writing books, teaching and doing mediumship work to mass crowds in theaters, I was surprised she still held one-to-one private readings.  Not only that, but she was offering a 30% discount in Fall 2016 which was an added incentive for me to book an appointment with her as I had so many questions regarding the care and education of Lucas.   I reserved a spot but her next available date was in May of 2017 -9 months away which was fine because I was pregnant with Liam at the time and thought it would be nice to have about five months with him before contacting her.  Last month, I had a 45 minute private session with her covering almost all the topics I had prayed she would address from career to relationships but more importantly questions about Lucas  She was right on the money about almost everything and I feel so fortunate to have had the time with her.  The information brought forth from "spirit" through her was both healing and enlightening.  I had prayed for guidance in the care and education of Lucas and asked God to help Lisa give suggestions on how best to raise him and below is a recording of her talk on the topic.  I am forever grateful to God who gives such magnificent gifts of healing and insight to people walking among us in the living and that he has also  guided me to such people.  

She starts off in this recorded segment by addressing my marital relationship with Gabriel.  I believe when she mentions that we are juggling so many balls up in the air, she is referring to our care of Lucas and all the special support (medical, educational, behavioral)  he requires. Of course, I have heard all this information before be it from physicians, various therapists, the church,  books I've read on autism/disability and my own intuitive insights; but, for some reason, I seem to pay closer attention when the guidance is offered through people like Lisa.  


Lisa Williams, Part 1


Part 2 


Part 3: The mystery of 12
  

Part 4

Lucas is highly intelligent!! I have heard this from another intuitive before.  This makes me think twice about the current understanding of Dup15q Syndrome being an intellectual disability.  I don't think researchers see it this way.  Perhaps, they tend to underestimate these kids intellectual awareness and abilities because they are not able to communicate them to the world.  




This reading offered a lot of information for me to think over for Lucas. It has given me much needed relief and hope for the future.  I am so grateful for the added insight and will carry this information as I consider options available that present to us in the future. 


Thank you God and thank you, Lisa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment