Friday, August 14, 2015

Our Annual August eekend Getaway Trip to Summer Inn, UCSB.

"And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you". 
-The Chaos of Stars

I would choose you, Lucas, in any dimension of the universe, just as you are, I'd choose you.









Trinket souvenirs at Carrillo beach.




His first hike!







picture during his first hike

Luki by the lagoon


The harness helped him with his hike!

Prayer at the Labrynth

Breakfast at Carrillo Dining Commons




Luki enjoyed himself at the Carrillo Beach in downtown santa barbara.



A mothers prayer washed away into the great deep blue. God, hear my prayer


Nowhere else I'd rather be than in a tent by the beach watching the sunset,sipping wine and eating dinner with my hubby while Luki sleeps bundled up next to me. These memories will stay with me forever

No comments:

Post a Comment