Monday, February 24, 2014

The many faces of Luki poo.

I can't get enough of this little guy!  Too cute!.  I recently discovered the website Canva.com which helps with making picture collages, graphic designs and creating awesome facebook profile pictures.  The above collage is my new facebook profile image.  Just too yummy!


Lucas is still getting his ABA therapy three times a week.  I am not sure if it is the most appropriate form of therapy for him as I have not seen any specific improvement I can directly attribute to ABA.  But, he tolerates it well and as you can see above, sometimes he gets a total kick out of working with Ms. Carol.  His favorite tool box toy still cracks him up.  What would we have done without that toy! He never gets sick of it even after playing with it everyday for over a year.  


Spring has finally arrived.  It seems we skipped winter and went straight to Summer.  We have been taking Lucas to the local park at least once a week for walking on the grass and swinging.  Daddy and Luki walks at Whittier Narrow, above.


No comments:

Post a Comment