Thursday, July 30, 2026

God Tipped America to Its Side and All the Nuts Rolled Over to California.

Someone once said that God tipped America to its side and all the nuts rolled over to California. I arrived here from the western shores of the Pacific so I'm not sure I fit in that group; although, I wouldn't mind being included in that category. People with a metaphysical leaning in their beliefs seem so colorful and intriguing and I find myself being pulled to their podcasts and Youtube shows that delve into the mystical and intuitive aspects of our being. They have helped me deal with stuck issues and dilemmas in my life and it augments my connection to God and Christ Consciousness. 

Aside from glorifying God and working towards a Christian view of salvation on Earth as being the purpose of life, they espouse a more matter of fact reason for being as " we are here simply because we wanted to experience life in all its facets either positive or negative for our soul expansion and growth and that is all. It answers, "why do bad things happen to good people, why do good things happen to bad people; why do some come into being with severe physical or intellectual disabilities? " Because our souls wanted to have that experience for our soul expansion.  Period.  That's all.  No debate into theology or spiritual hocus pocus.  We just wanted to experience life on this Earth as it is. That answer feels so satisfying and spares me time wasted ruminating and justifying and overthinking about meanings.  The only issue I have with it is that it is very hard to use it as justification for very deep suffering and injustice. My small human mind still cannot come to terms with it.

My summer garden is flourishing so well and has produced 4 honeydews, holy basil, tomatoes, numerous cucumbers just from one tiny seed, sunflowers, oranges, blackberries, avocadoes, cosmos and my favorite flower, sweet peas.  An interesting phenomenon I've noticed in the garden is how my tall sunflower, rather than growing straight up, has leaned way to the side to accommodate the growing sweet pea bush and this phenomenon has made me a bit philosophical about the nature of life, our thoughts and how we have power to manifest and influence events in our lives.  I've gardened long enough to know that plants respond to my thoughts and respond to how loving I am towards them.  I've even had a squash plant grow a giant squash exactly at the location I wanted it. This year is the first I've actually be successful with sweet pea blooms in over a decade. The climate has been too hot its growth here but I've learned to sow the seeds early in winter when it is still very cool for earlier blooms.  The sunflower, a volunteer, happened to be growing right near the sweet pea bush potentially overshadowing and preventing sunlight from reaching them.  I've thought about pulling the sunflower out to prevent this from happening, but I still wanted to get come sunflower cutting this year and decided not to cut it down.  My thoughts must have been communicated to the sunflower because as you can see below, it bent its stalk all the way to the concrete so that the sweet pea can have more room to expand.  Had I wanted the sunflower to grow tall and hoped the sweet peas would not impede its growth, would the sweet peas have moved away from the sunflower?  




Manifestation coaches believe that manifesting events in our lives operate in similar ways.  What we focus on tends to grow stronger.  If we focus on the negative, we attract more negativity into our lives.  If we focus on what is positive, then those thoughts grow stronger and the universe responds in like by lining up the conditions for our desires to manifest.  So how did I manifest Luki, a child with intellectual disability, autism and GDD (global developmental disability) on the DSM-5?  Because I told God I wanted to experience love in its highest form with a beautiful, evolved soul years before I even met my husband. I never dictated how this was to happen, but the prayer was heard and stored until the timing was right.    

And what a beautiful journey it has been so far.

If you want to manifest some good juju in your life, check out these hilarious mojos.  A bit nutty yes, but hugely entertaining.  


No comments:

Post a Comment